Just a heads up, we’re unable to except returns or exchanges on custom products, earrings or solid-gold products.
How do I return my item?
To allow us to refund you as quick as possible, we’ve implemented a quick & simple returns process online. Follow the steps below to generate your return label.
- To start your return, head to our returns portal (you’ll need your order number to hand).
- Select what items you’d like to return and why. This helps us improve to make sure you love your purchase next time.
- Select your chosen return method. You’ll be able to see the drop off points closest to you using the map.
- Pay for your return – unfortunately we’re currently unable to offer free returns for our customers.
- Print your return label and attach to the outside of your parcel. (Haven’t got a printer? No worries – not all our return options need a printer. You’ll see which options are available in the portal).
- Done! Your parcel is now ready to be taken to your chosen drop-off point.
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to process your refund within 5 working days from receipt to our warehouse. After we have sent your refund, you will receive an email notification.
Please note it can take a further 5 working days for the funds to clear into your account. This processing time depends on your bank so please contact them directly if 5 working days have passed and you have not received the funds.
We are fully committed to creating and providing the best standard of jewellery, which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee for all purchases of gold plated/vermeil jewellery. If your product arrives damaged or has any manufacturing defect, our guarantee entitles you to a one-time replacement of the piece - free of charge. This warranty is voided under any user damage issues (scratches, accidental breakage, water damage)
There is a £50 / $75 repair fee if you encounter future problems, only for repairable items.
*Lifetime guarantee does not cover lost or stolen items*
We will process and ship your exchange within 48 hours of the original order being received.
*BUY ONE GET ONE FREE RETURNS*
For orders included in the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer, in order to receive a refund, BOTH items must be returned. If only 1 item is returned we reserve the right to reject the request. We do not accept returns on items bought with custom products or earrings in the BOGO deal.
What do the different return tracking events mean?
When sending back your item – you’ll be notified of where the parcel is every step of the way. We’ve summarised what the most common tracking events mean below:
- Received by the carrier – You’ve dropped your parcel off and it’s ready to make its way back to our warehouse.
- In transit to our local hub – When returning internationally, returns are first sent to a local warehouse where they’re grouped together and shipped back to our warehouse, cutting down on carbon emissions.
- Processed by hub – Your returns been received by the local hub, has been grouped, and is ready for its final journey.
- In transit to retail – this the last bit of the journey before we receive the item.
- Delivered to retailer – We’ve got it! We can now go ahead and process your return and refund you within 5 days!